Thursday, January 24, 2008

Kombucha, Correct Spelling

Oh, in regards to my last post, I got the spelling right now.

Kombucha

Check out the wikipedia article on it if your interested. A natural carbonation process makes this sugar tea. For those of you who like that kind of thing. (I'm looking at you Dan and Christi!)

Wikipedia article

Oh, and as for those of you that asked about what Mustafa did with the urine, he just put a little in his cup and told the other 2 african boys in the house that I pee'd in his cup. I had to clear that up the next day. And it was his bathroom cup, no one else ever drinks from it. I hope he cleaned it well, I sure didn't clean it for him. Hopefully he learned something.

3 comments:

Justin said...

I drink GT Kombucha all the time. It tastes a little odd at first. But soon you become addicted.

http://www.gtskombucha.com/

Unknown said...

heh. Sidra LOVES this stuff. gina and I both think its what you would call 'icky'

Anonymous said...

I can only express how much I hope that he SCRUBBED that cup!!!! Whew! The drink does sound interesting though...