Sunday, December 16, 2007

Spider Cage Match: To the Death!

"I knew this fight would come whilst in Africa. Praise the Lord I am the victor and not “he who cannot be named”. The evil one, the 8 legged 32 jointed fiend that lies in wait and preys on passerbys; the one the only, SPIDER!"

I can tell this tale better with pictures so go -Here- for the tale. Start with Picture 1 and proceed. If it doesn't work let me know.

PS the next morning Joseph told me that he almost came over because it sounded like "something was going down" like a cockroach or rat or something. But then it quieted back down shortly so he figured someone won and he would find out in the morning if I was the Victor or the loser. Naturally I was the winner.

Spider Death was Pronounced on December 14th, 9:47pm Nairobi Standard Time (Greenwich Mean Time +3 hours)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

ha. remember that HUGE spider that was next to your foot when we were at lisette's house? you caught it in a tupperware and made it wish it was never born. THEN there was the time at my moms house. you must love battling arachnids.

Team Argentina said...

Good show Jolly! Good show.

Anonymous said...

As long as those suckers stay OUTSIDE where they belong and the good Lord put them, then all is good. The SECOND they are inside my domain...well then they are fair game!! Stinks for them!!!

Anonymous said...

I almost flagged that picture of the spider as inappropriate, because I think that it's inappropriate how scary that thing is!

Also, I thought that you should know that gums don't really grow back. So you better watch that gum carefully! Love you!

Amber said...

I had a random realization the other day that spiders are actually carnivorous. Ew. Kill em dead Jolly.

Amber said...

Dude. Are you safe with all the political drama going on? We're praying for you. Lotsa love - Amber & Thomas